| From 9-5-11 |
Things are changing around here. We are expecting our second wonderful blessing in March. Charleston has proudly been wearing his new Big Brother T-shirt, unaware of how his life is about to change.
We made a video of our family's reaction to finding out the big news. I'm also including a few pictures here of big brother Charleston and some of the changes you may see in our household.
| From 9-5-11 |
A must for this tired pregnant mom is our new box of beans. Charleston loves to play with the beans but I have to watch him closely. After about 10 mins he usually decides it will be funny to put them in his mouth. He's always surprised and upset when the beans are taken away and he finds himself in time-out...But it's always fun for the first 10 minutes.
| |
| From 9-5-11 |
| From 9-5-11 |
Mama's new Sewing Room! We've been cleaning out the spare bedroom to get ready it ready for the baby. So that means my sewing room is moving once again. This time it's moved into our bedroom closet. It's actually pretty and cozy and nicely lit so I'm happy. Nothing fits me right now anyways so I had plenty of space available!
| From 9-5-11 |
Our Video: Charleston's Big News
No comments:
Post a Comment